Friday, July 6, 2012

Sorry Coco, Its the little black Jacket now.

Sorry Coco, Its the little black Jacket now.


Hey Readers, 


If any of you are like me, I am not a dress person, I cannot even remember the last time I wore a dress to go out. They say the little black dress is essential to a complete wardrobe by many women who believe its a rule of fashion that every woman must own a little black dress. The little black dress origins to the 1920's designs of Coco Chanel. Sure, that's right if one likes to wear dresses but I don't, therefore the little black jacket is essential to complete a wardrobe to those that don't like dresses.



It's a totally versatile style that can easily go from work to play with just a quick outfit switch-up. Here are a few celebs that have done the little black jacket and it works just beautifully for any occasion!


As the blazer is black you can totally mix it up with textures,patterns,layers,and colour! Here is what I styled quickly today and took a few photos. I am a scarf person so I just wear scarf's all the time with shirts and blazers. 

See you soon with the daily dose of inspiration! 
Frozen Vanity xox

1 comment: