Friday, July 20, 2012

Mood swings!

Mood swings!


Hey Readers, 
So I must admit I haven't been in the mood to blog, I think its just the weather to be honest with you. Its summer but it doesn't feel much like summer at all. I spend my days inside the majority of the time as the clouds open up and let loose. I have had enough of this miserable weather I just want to TRAVEL. See new things, meet new people, embrace different cultures and just take photos! In 2 weeks I shall be off to Hong Kong and China for an entire month, and of course then I can take photos and share my adventures with you all. 
Here are a few photos I have taken through out this week!
I was thinking about peoples moods and how it can affect others and also what they do. Whatever vibe you give off, you will also receive. Every moment you have a choice – to be at peace or to be in resistance. When you are at peace you attract positive energy and when you resist you create negative vibes that reflect back on your being. It’s a simple choice and yet most people unconsciously choose to live in negativity. I guess because its easier just to blame the bad day on bad luck or other people but really it can sometimes be our own bad mood that attracts the negativity. So every morning when you wake up, think positively and seek positivity! 


A lot of my readers I know are Muslim so I just want to wish you all a blessed month of Ramadan, and encourage positivity. If you know any of your friends/family members who are struggling, encourage them and don't put them down. Any change for the better is good change! May your Ramadan be filled with blessings, love and lots of good energy.

Mbarak 3laikm ilshahar! 


See you next week my lovely readers!
Frozen Vanity xox

No comments:

Post a Comment