Friday, May 4, 2012

It's about the little things too.

It's about the little things too.

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful week. Last weeks post I had said I wasn't going to blog but I came back to UK yesterday therefore I will be blogging this week and I will show you all the random snap shots I took this week in Dubai next Friday! This post is just going to be a short one...
When I do photo shoots, I don't just like taking photos of the posed model and what I planned but, I love taking random photos of behind the scenes too, of the jewellery, or the shoes or the fabric...it creates an atmosphere to go along with the final photos.

I have seen many backstage photographers  images at catwalks, and I instantly fall in love with their work, the images are not posed or forced, they feel so natural and engaging. The models giggling together as they chat about random things, the woman pouting as she puts her rouge lipstick on as the photographer takes the photo through the mirror trying to avoid being in the shot, the fashion designer screaming with tension and frustration, the seamstress sowing on the dress that has not yet been finished minutes before the model has to go up on stage, the row of heels waiting for the aching blistered feet to slip into them, the make-up artists and the hair stylists working together, models rushing all over the place slipping on clothes, slipping them off again, its just hectic yet to captivating. 

Its capturing moments that weren't suppose to be captured and I love that.

These are a few photos I took of a previous shoot I did behind the scenes. I hope you like them.
Sometimes it is not just about the big picture, but the little things too!

See you this Friday my lovely readers. And I will be posting the daily dose of inspiration this Tuesday too. So keep updated and don't forget to check out my blog! 

Frozen Vanity xox

Contact me for Bookings Twitter | Tumblr | Flickr  | Instagram: @frozenvanity 

No comments:

Post a Comment