Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Daily Dose of inspiration.



Daily Dose of inspiration.
4 Models, 3 huskies, 7 Assistants, clothing,makeup,hair & a Photographer.
I thought I would post this up, as I personally thought it was fascinating as I love fashion photography and this exactly what a fashion shoot consists of in the industry. I think what shocked me the most was the before and after photos. So much editing goes into the images yet the images just look so natural! Lovely story told with rich furs and frosty colors. Models Zaya, Min Young, Gwen and Kim Kook play nomadic Mongolian girls, with amazing fur collections. The styling, done by Donald Lawrence, also included touches of crocodile Photographed by Melissa Rodwell for Kurv Magazine.

See you on Friday!
Frozen Vanity
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment